to my website.
I have been a proud member of the Los Angeles Police Department since
1980 and am honored to serve the citizens and the community as Assistant
Chief of Police.
To train and develop an organization that is transparent and respected
for being honest and unbiased.
I am committed to serving our diverse communities
by reducing crime through constitutional policing practices and community
- Respect diversity
- Collaborative learning and problem solving
- Leadership through inspiration and empowerment
- Integrity and dignity in all actions
- Reduce gang crime
- Maintain and build upon reforms
- Develop a professional, diverse 21st Century police force
- Fiscal accountability
- Leadership in Counter Terrorism